This Course Includes:
- 100% online and accessible 24/7
- The fastest path to certification or recertification
- All materials created by our licensed healthcare providers
- Based on AHA, ILCOR, ECC and ARC Guidelines
- Industry leading preparation materials
- Fully based on American Heart Association guidelines
- Free practice tests & free exam retakes
- Instant copy of certification documents
- Access to training in First Aid, CPR and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
CPR/AED/First Aid Recertification – Fast, Easy, and 100% Online
The CPR/AED/First Aid recertification course has been designed to provide you with the ability to simultaneously become recertified in three different areas in one streamlined course that has been prepared by highly skilled healthcare professionals. The purpose of this expansive course is to provide effective, efficient training, so you can save time and money when renewing your professional certifications.
Industry Leading Materials & Exams Created by Certified Licensed Healthcare Providers
Our courses are designed by licensed healthcare providers that have created a highly intuitive and easy to use test preparation course along with expansive practice tests and study modules. Everything that you need to learn to pass your First Aid and CPR/AED exams will be presented to you in this study package which will include training for handling cardiac arrest, drug overdoses, electric shock, and the proper use of an Automated External Defibrillator.
100% Online with Free, Unlimited Practice Tests
One of the major benefits of our recertification course is that it is all, 100% online. That means that you can study anytime, anywhere, on any device. This means there are no skills checks to perform, no in-person training to attend, and unlimited practice tests and exam retakes if necessary. With our program, we are providing the best CPR/AED online recertification program available.
Enjoy Ongoing Support After You Pass Your Exams!
We will send you an email containing your certificate as soon as you complete your exam successfully. Your certificate will include your name, the name and license number of your instructor, and the date that you passed your exam.